Now, by investing and earning monthly profits, you can obtain a Schengen visa, which allows you to enter 27 countries within the European Union, or convert this visa to a residence within the European Union.
How can I get a Schengen visa with the advantage of investing in Europe?
If you buy a property in Lithuania with a value of at least 15,000 euros only, you can get a multiple-entry Schengen type-C permit, and it is constantly renewed as long as the property continues in your possession.
“You can also convert a Schengen visa into a residence permit and enjoy all the rights guaranteed to citizens of Lithuania. You can learn more about the investor visa by clicking here.”
What are the advantages that you will get when you buy a property in Lithuania for an amount exceeding fifteen thousand euros?
- After completing all the purchase and registration processes, the property owner can apply for a visa C for one year and renew it for two years, then 3 years, then 5 years, and then the renewal is always five years as long as the property is in his possession.
- The property owner can submit his family papers to obtain the same duration of the visa (husband, wife, and children).
- The property owner can invite his parents in the future if he wants to bring them only to visit.
- This residence does not lead to citizenship, as it is an entry visa only.
- The property owner can move freely in all 27 European Union countries.
- The visa holder can stay up to 90 days within 180 days and have multiple entry into the European Union.
- It is possible to purchase health insurance for emergencies and accidents for a period of one year, and renew annually.
- The visa holder is not entitled to enroll his children in the European education system.
- The value of renting the property in its lowest condition ranges between 200-700 euros in the case of a purchase of 15,000 euros, and certainly the renting increases as the value of the property increases and its location varies.
By purchasing a property, “There are other means to obtain an investor residency. You can learn more about them through this link
The property owner can transfer it to the capital of a company (A company is created and the type-C visa is converted to the residence of an investor type-D, and thus you can obtain the residence after the completion of its conditions), the company’s capital is the real estate, and the company’s goal is to rent the place, for example.
In the event that you wish to transfer the property to a company, the capital must not be less than 28 thousand euros.
In the event that, the owner of the company wants to grant one of his friends a residence permit, he can appoint two European citizens in the company, with a minimum salary of 2700 euros per person, after which, appoint his friend or one of his acquaintances in the company, and of course he goes through the necessary legal process to grant him residence as an employee.
In this service, we provide the following details:-
- You can search through our site for the best opportunities to buy real estate in Lithuania.
- One of our employees is negotiating with the old owner of the property to reach the best price, to know all the local permits, services available in the area and the property, and to represent you in the purchase process if you are not available at the time of the inspection.
- In the event of compatibility between the old owner and you, one of our employees will make sure that the value of the property reaches its old owner and he will finish all legal and evidentiary papers related to the property and transfer its ownership to you.
- Then our legal department will complete the papers for your Schengen visa for you and your family, or start the procedures for the investor’s residence and the establishment of the company “in the case of real estate more than 28 thousand euros”.
Note: If you buy a house with a garden, the property must be registered from the beginning under the name of a company. Foreigners are not entitled to buy real estate that includes land in their personal capacity, but under the name of a company. In the case of apartments, it is possible to own the property under your personal name.
In the event that you asked to manage your property during your absence from Lithuania and follow up on the monthly rent and all matters related to property management, a special agreement is concluded with us according to the location, area and requirements of the property.